Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

I just love Easter Sunday! I get so excited about putting Cody's basket together I can hardly sleep the night before haha... I know I know its immature and stupid but I love to surprise my hub's and get him all of his favorite treats. And of course I had to get something for our baby Ruger lol...
So my day started at 4 a.m. when I got up and put Cody and Ruger's gifts together and then got ready for work. Work started off kind of busy but then it completely died down and became the LONGEST work day of my entire life!! When I finally got home at 3 that afternoon I changed my clothes and helped Cody clean up the house and prepare for our friends to come over for a pot luck (and snuck in a little nap before everyone arrived). We had such a great time, our friends the Jones's and the Humphrey's and Cody's cousin Dan and his two buddy's Kenny and Jordan all came and we ate elk burgers and yummy homemade french fry's! We all hung out and talked and listened to Dan sing, all in all it was a great day and we are so lucky to have such great friends and loved ones close so we didn't have to spend Easter alone.

3 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Looks like you spoiled your boys and that you had a fun time with your friends! wish we could have come over for Easter! Miss and love you guys!

Shelby Osmond said...

You are so cute! I love to surprise my hubby as well... its so much fun isn't it?! I'm glad you had a good Easter!