Tuesday, October 20, 2009

La Grande : )

Sorry that it has taken a while Cody and I moved to La Grande for school and we haven't had a lot of time, nor have we had very good internet connection.
Cody is playing basketball for the Mountaineers for the next two seasons, we are both very excited! He loves his teammates and school already and cant wait until they start playing games.

This is his team picture:
He is so cute : ) We took a hike to this beautiful lake and while I was looking around I came back to this, Cody and Ruger cuddled up taking a nap under a tree...


Ruger and me posed for a picture before we took off...





2 comments:

kylie said...

hotttieee

Teryn said...

love the pic's sis. Way to keep up with blogging :) keep the pictures and stories coming.. it makes me feel like we see each other more than we actually do!