Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kerby Family Pictures

Over the Christmas holiday Teryn, garret me and our families were all together at our parents house and decided we needed to take a family picture since we had river, mogley and prego Teryn to add to the bunch. Cheri Carr took the pictures for us at a park up in Boise and I think they turned out pretty darn cute. By the end of the session none of us could feel our fingers or toes but I guess you could say it was worth it since they turned out good! I loved having all of the family together and being able to catch up with everyone. Love you guys! (Loads more pictures on my fb page!) :)

By the way we have rivers MRI scheduled for next Friday the 25th! Wish us luck! :)


























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Teryn said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you got it scheduled! We will be praying for her and your nerves ;) I love the pictures Cheri took, I need to order some!!