The Rules: 1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people
11 Random things:
1. I have a dog named Ruger that I refer to as my baby boy. People ask if I have kids and 90% of the time I just say yes, a boy.
2. I have this crazy obsession with the cooking channel. I couldn’t cook if my life depended on it but I like to watch other people make beautiful plates of food. Maybe one day…
3. I modeled professionally for 6 years, a lot of traveling. Wow I can’t believe that I just put that on here.
4. I love to read sappy romance novels on rainy/snowy days.
5. I played on nationally ranked club and college volleyball teams.
6. My eyes can’t decide what color they would like to be. They change from Green, to Blue to Gray?? Gray… Really? Yuck…
7. If given the choice I would much rather die from being to hot than to cold. I hate cold weather so much (So naturally I chose to live in Rexburg Idaho… Kill me now.)
8. I run for MILES when I have a lot on my mind. Literally I don’t realize how far I ran until I go back and clock it.
9. I not so secretly wanted to marry someone who was tall with dark skin, hair and eyes and had an accent. Oh my goodness accents are so sexy!
10. I want to travel the world more than anything.
11. I get stir crazy living in one place for to long. After 2 or 3 years I am ready for a change.
1. Who is your inspiration and why? My momma and daddy! It’s no secret that I have always been a daddy’s girl but seriously my dad is the most amazing person I have ever known. He is so willing to look outside of himself and his own needs In order to help and serve others. He always puts 100% into any of his church callings and lives his life in a way that he can be proud of in the end. My mom is a little spit fire who isn’t fake at all. She knows exactly who she is and doesn’t try to pretend to be something that she isn’t so that people like her. She works so hard in everything that she does and I am so proud to have such a beautiful woman be my role model.
4. So you have anamorph powers (meaning you can transform yourself into an animal whenever you choose) what animal can you morph into? A Bald Eagle! Hands down!! They are so beautiful and I have always wanted to fly.
11 Questions From Me:
1. What is your favorite movie? Why?
2. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be and why?
3. What is your favorite memory?
4. What Disney princess are you? Why?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What is your favorite quote? Funny, spiritual, uplifting?
7. If you could have one “re-due” day, what day would it be and why?
8. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
9. What are you most grateful for?
10. If given the choice would you rather be the damsel in distress who gets saved by the hunky man, or the kick butt Charlie’s angel who gets herself out on her own?
11. If you only had one week to live, what would you do with the time you had left? Why?